Saturday, December 16, 2006

My own IT department

We got home today from our morning b-ball. Col & Hope had prime time camp and Aus had his first 7th grade game (more on those in a min.) Tina plays the phone messages and I hear Paul saying he some how deleted Safari off of his dock. No biggie it is easy to do that. But he did not know how to get it back. Collin was listening and he pipes up, "I can tell him how to do that." Okay, let's call him. I dial and hand the phone over to Col and he does the rest. The best part is when Col has Uncle Paul open his finder and look for the Safari icon. He tells him "just look down they are in alphabetical order." I started to giggle. It is not everyday you get to see an 8 year old walk a doctor through a computer problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

Yeah and I always stand in amazement at how well the kids these days can type...you mean I took semesters of that and they dont take a class and can type a mile a minute. These kids get miles ahead so quick.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger christina said...

oh, no. another mini-mitchell! do i need to remind you of the time collin and i were walking connor at the cabin, and he was saying the phrase, "tutu too"....he thought for a minute and said, "hmm. that sounds funny. it would be better to say, 'tutu also'. " oh, boy...papa, uncle mitchell, collin....can't you see them all standing in a row spouting facts about cartiladge in the neck of a crane?

12:46 PM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Chrissy, it was not a crane. It was an egret.
UM

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home