Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thank Heaven for Pack n Plays and Little People

This morning I got to babysit my "great" nephew Connor. When I picked him up I found out that he wasn't feeling his normal, cheerful, self. I felt so bad that he had such a rough night, but I was more than willing to take him anyway so that Christina could get her appointments taken care of. Needless to say, the kids were very green that Connor was coming over and they weren't going to be here. However, I was thrilled that I got to have him all to myself!!

We had a fun time. He was a little angel even though he wasn't feeling top notch. He played with the Little People that I insisted on holding on to and then it was time for a snappy-nappy. Time to pull out my pack-n-play. Yes, I kept that too just in case a baby came over. He laid down without even a cry and slept until his Mama came to pick him up.

Thanks Christina for letting me have my baby dose for the morning. It was a pure joy.


Hi Guys! See Mom, I'm a happy kid (even though I didn't sleep so well last night.)


Check out these cool animals!

I just love this car!


1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

he loves those little people! anything with wheels is always a huge hit too.
thanks for watching my crabo today! :)

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home