Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to School!

Well, this morning was a big first day for all of my kids. Austin joined the world of junior highers, Hope had her first day of 1st grade (time to go to school all day) and Collin was thrilled to pieces to enter the 3rd grade world. I wish I had been using a digital camera 6 years ago that way I could show you Austin entering 1st grade but I was using the old-fashioned camera, and believe it or not we do not own a scanner. Hard to believe I know especially since my husband is such an electronic guru.

Anyway, everyone had a great first day (yes, even me) However, mine was spent at breakfast with a good friend and shopping at Target. See it was only a half day I could survive that~ Right? Yes, I am looking for a little convincing. Tomorrow will be a different story. Tomorrow is the first time in 12 years that I will be home alone on a regular basis :-( I'm not quite sure how I will spend my time. Because believe me many people have asked. I guess I will figure it out as I go along. Right now I have a couple of house projects I would like to tackle and hopefully the time will fly by as quickly as people have assured me it will.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures of a great first day~

3 Comments:

Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

Hey Tina:

Email me when you are feeling like you are missin those kids and I will tell ya how crazy I am going schooling mine. :-) I hope we are up to this. They are all excited about it...I hope I don't wreck them. You will find you can get things done and be more prepared for them when they come home. The pictures are great. You did a nice job with them. We will put some up maybe tomorrow from here.
Miss you all!

7:32 AM

 
Blogger christina said...

those are good shots. austin looks so tall next to hope and collin! hope you are having a good "full" day today. :)

3:06 PM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Today was good. I was surprised I wasn't constantly looking at the clock. Lunch time was a tough one though.

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home