Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kings Island

Let me just tell you Kings Island is a great amusement park for kids. We had a great day and gorgeous weather. The kiddie park was not just a bunch of cheesy rides that went around in a circle. Believe it or not they had some really exciting rides. Mitchell took the boys on the "Beast". I took the boys on a cool ride called the "Italian Stunt Job" and Hope pretty much hung out in kiddie land all day. They had all the characters from Nickelodeon and everyone was pretty excited to see Patrick and Sponge Bob of course. Hope was quite the "chicken" when it came to trying out some new rides. We finally talked her into going on the Scrambler and she laughed "from her toes" the entire time. However, roller coasters were not her thing.


Can you find Mitchell, Collin & Austin?


The mini-scrambler

The new Fred, Shaggy & Daphne
I was never a "Velma" fan. I'm sure it needs no explanation.

6 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

very cool about the pop tickets! they just rip you off so bad on that stuff!

and hope, you're a girl after my own heart. if we ever go to cedar point, i'll ride the iron dragon with you 'til your heart's content!

8:13 PM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Christina,

I thought of you often as we were there and I vividly remember being with you at Cedar Point as your Dad would say, "I paid for these tickets and you are going on these roller coasters", and you would just ball your eyes out. Thankfully, Uncle Mitchell was a little easier on Hope than your Dad was on you!

10:07 PM

 
Blogger runner4christ said...

Tina!

Hey, your kids are so grown and gorgeous!! Thanks for the words of encouragement. Keep us in your prayers it was great to hear from you!

Amy

8:17 PM

 
Blogger NancyJane said...

Hi Mitch and Tina!
I saw your post on my blog the other day. Thanks for checking it out and for your kind words. :)
I can't believe how big your kids are...time sure does fly. I hope you all are doing well, it looks like you are having a fun summer! Maybe I will see you (or talk to you) soon.
Nancy Gregg

8:46 AM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Hi Nancy!

I'm so glad you checked out our blog. You are definitly right~ time does fly. I can't believe how quickly it goes by. We are all doing great. I hope you and Mike are doing well. Please tell him we said hi! Take care!
Tina

9:11 AM

 
Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

Did this get you your DOT from Asia?

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home