Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy 12th Birthday Aus!!!

It's hard to believe that 12 years ago today Austin was born. Wow! It really does seem like yesterday. I remember walking in the parking structure at Oakwood Hospital and deciding that I wasn't quite ready to go through labor. I tried to convince Mitchell to take me home but he didn't seem to go for that idea. It was probably a good thing since 5 hours later Austin was born. He is such a joy to us and we love him dearly. It is amazing when I think that in a year he will be a teenager and in 2 years and 7 months he could possibly be taking drivers training (as you can see, he has drilled this date into our minds :-) Anyway, enough sappy talk. Happy 12th Birthday Austin!!! We love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

happy birthday to you...cha cha cha....happy birthday to you...cha cha cha...happy birthday dear austin...cha cha cha...happy birthday to you. CHA CHA CHA!!!

hope you have a fun day....don't work too hard....oh, wait....you don't! HA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ps--this counts as my phone call!! :)

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home