Saturday, May 26, 2007

I tag the entire internet.

My wife guilted me into this so here goes. These are 8 facts you have been dying to find out about me.

1. I hate the smell of bananas.
2. I would rather smell poop than potpourri.
3. My dream job would be a short order cook at a Coney Island.
4. I love music but I cannot tell one note from another which if I have been behind you in church you already know this.
5. I kicked Tina out of the kitchen about 10 years ago (not because she can't cook but because she was cooking and I couldn't).
6. Dessert is a four letter word.
7. Potato is the only vegetable that I eat.
8. Since I started running I have run 2,720 miles. That is from New York to Los Angeles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Nicole said...

That is a long way to run. impressive.
I absolutely enjoyed the poop and potpourri...I think in some situations that's true for me too...just depends on the strength of that potpourri.

8:32 PM

 
Blogger christina said...

"hi my name's forrest. forrest gump."
i'm not at all surprised by the poop story. or the singing. i'm pretty sure it's genetic.

9:40 PM

 
Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

very interesting about the poop, you really do need to consider a transfer to china, you would do well here.

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Mitchell said...

I want to make this clear. I do not like the smell of poop. I just hate the smell potpourri.
Mitchell

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home