Sunday, January 28, 2007

On top of old Smokey

Here is the house/condo we stayed at in Tennessee. Let me just tell you that we would have been in BIG trouble had it been snowing the slightest amount. We had to trek up the side of this mountain grasping for dear life (at least I was) as we cut corners and our tires grasped to make it all the way up. Thankfully, I was in the car with Mitchell whom I felt completely safe with his driving. The other driver's on the trip who shall remain nameless (but you know who you are) NOT quite so safe.


This is the driveway to the condo!
Can you imagine if it was snow and ice covered?


Carol, I'm trying to make up for all the lost time blogging. Hopefully this will cut me some slack!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Middle Age Moments said...

Tina: Woo HOo and cool pictures too. Glad to hear from you. I love the smokeys so this looks like a fun time.

About the science alive...the snakes...girl you have way more guts than me. But did you know they use snake oil here to cure back problems. It has been suggested to me...think I will opt for pain. :) Good to have ya back to the blog!

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home