Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nostalgia!

I was recently thinking about how much time has flown by and was inspired to put my thoughts down on paper so here goes.

It has been 36 years since I was born.

20 years ago I got my driver's license.

19 years ago I graduated from high school. 20 years ago that Mitchell graduated.

18 years ago I met Mitchell.

16 years ago I graduated from college.

Almost (May 16th) 15 years since we got married.

13 years ago that I got pregnant.

12 1/2 years ago I had my first baby.

12 years ago we built our home.

9 years ago we had Collin.

8 years ago Collin had his kidney surgery.

7 years ago we had Hope. Our last baby :-(

4 years ago Hope burned her hand.

3 years ago we bought our first Apple (This one's for Mitchell) Since then we have converted many! We brought them over from the dark side and they now see the light!

2 years ago Collin (majorly) broke his arm and had surgery.

YIKES! Where has the time gone? How can something that happened so long ago also feel like it was just yesterday. I am so thankful for all of these wonderful memories and I am so looking forward to the many more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home