Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged!

Thanks to my niece Nicole and my friend Elizabeth who felt the need to tag me here is my list of 8 things you have always wanted to know about me. I'm sure the suspense has been killing you so here goes.

1. My parents were originally going to name me JoAnn.
2. I do not know how to swim and it is way too late to try and teach me. However, I made sure ALL of my kids know how to swim.
3. I completely and thoroughly enjoy crossing things off my "to do" list. I enjoy it so much that if I forgot to write something down I will write it down just so I can cross it off. Ok I am a little bit OCD.
4. When I was little I bit the foot off of my Barbie doll and blamed it on my cat.
5. I cannot go to bed with the house in disarray. Back to my OCD.
6. I've known Mitchell for more than half of my life. We met through a guy that I used to date. It's funny because I have basketball pictures from high school when we (Temple) played Inter-City and Mitchell is in them.
7. My parents are deaf but I do not know sign language. However, I can read lips which can come in handy during sporting events.
8. When I was little I always wanted to be a mom.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Nicole said...

OK, JoAnn, wow! Tina is much better.
I also like to cross things off and I ALSO write down the forgotten things after I do them and immediately cross them off just for that satisfaction.
My final comment, the barbie doll thing, makes me a little nervous to be around you...that is very very weird.

9:13 PM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Well, I am glad to hear I am not the only one who likes to cross things off their to do list. Just remember I was probably 4 or 5 when the Barbie doll thing happened. I think I have matured since then at least I hope I have!

10:20 PM

 
Blogger christina said...

well, aunt joann just wouldn't cut it. i'm glad they changed their minds. i can totally see you staying up late to clean....you're more like aunt elaine than you know. :)

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Grant and Brenda said...

Okay, first it's not too late to learn how to swim. Lang paper is great for that list thing. It's so beautiful it makes you feel good when you write the list and when you cross things off. Sometimes when my list is half crossed off, I tear off the sheet and rewrite it on a fresh piece so it looks pretty. And, the Barbie foot thing is not much worse than the kids who eat play-doh or paper. It just gives people a creepy feeling. I know you'll agree that the fullfillment of the "MOM" desire is the best one. It helps when you're kids are so dang cute!!
BLT

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Grant and Brenda said...

Oops! Looks like I misspelled your. We did contractions this week with first grade. Looks like I must have had them on my mind.

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home