Friday, July 21, 2006

Pool Time Fun

I am playing around with blogger this morning and can't seem to figure out why I can't publish the words with my cute slide show of pictures. I hate it when I can't figure these more than likely simple things out. So instead of screaming at the computer and being frustrated because Mitch doesn't have his cell phone on I will just post my story above. I figure until I can figure it out this is good enough.

So below you will see some pictures of our "summer-time" fun. We have had a great summer swimming at my brother-in-law's pool. My kids absolutely love the water and I am thrilled about that. We practically have to drag them out of the pool~ blue lips and all when it is time to go.

They will definitly miss this fun when the dreaded "winter" comes, but until then we will enjoy our pool time fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home