Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Family Camp Fun!

Family camp was our first get away for this summer. The kids absolutely had a blast. We had a blast down at the lake every day. The first day we got there it was a bit chilly but Thursday and Friday it was warm and beautiful. Collin and Austin loved the new waterslide and let's just say Hope tried it ONCE and that was enough for her. By the time we got ready to leave on Friday night Hope had decided she would like to live at Family Camp. I asked her, "What would Daddy do for a job?" she thought it would be great if he could work at Fun Land. Mitchell would fit in quite nicely there don't you think. I wish I had a picture to share with you of the lovely characters that work there.

Whoa that was so cool!

Austin and his new friend ~

Grandma I just love this ferris wheel
Grandma is that Ted I see out there???


Can you help me catch a fish?

If you look closely you can see Mitchell's feet just after he blobbed Collin



The cold water couldn't keep Austin off of the cool, new slide

Collin made it all the way to the top of this 30 ft. rock climbing wall

A mother doe with one of her 3 fawns.
Beware! The hunters are coming in just a few months!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lifetime Dieter said...

Wow! Co-Be-Ac is rocking! Quite a few upgrade from when I was a counselor there 13 years (Yikes!) ago.

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home