Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Washington D.C. part 2

I have so many good pictures from Austin's Washington trip that I had to post a few more. This may have had a little to do with me telling the guys don't come home with less than 100 pictures. I was a little bummed that I couldn't go with Austin on his last elementary field trip, but I knew it would be a good bonding time for him and his Dad. Needless to say, they came home with 118 pictures. This could have something to do with letting one of Austin's class mates take some pictures on the plane because she had never flown before. Anyway, here are some more of the sights they saw. Enjoy!

A cool picture Mitch captured of the Lincoln Memorial

Don't the clouds just amaze you with God's handiwork.


Hanging out on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

Changing of the guard

World War II Memorial


Special wreath ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier


Iwo Jima


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home