Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Our "great" niece's first birthday

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AVA!

Today is officially Ava's 1st birthday. It still hard for us to believe we are "great" Aunt and Uncle but we are thrilled to death to have babies around again. (I guess I should say I am thrilled! Mitchell could forget the whole baby stage and be quite content with life.) Anyway, we celebrated her birthday on Saturday and had a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures to recap her big day.

What a nice family picture!

BEFORE!

AFTER! Yummy!!!

Fun times catching fish!


Boys will be boys!
Ava is quite intrigued with David's humor

Hope loves having a baby around to love on!


Uncle Mitchell took this of Laura without her even realizing!

All my kids just love holding Ava!

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

cute pics...your kids are like nicole was....always wanting to hold the babies...it's too cute!

and good dc pics too...i just didn't want to comment twice.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Nicole said...

very cute pics of the party. I wish I could get on here more to view the blogs but I usually get to christina's or my parents once a week.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home