Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Washington D.C.

I can't believe my oldest finally got to go on his 6th grade trip to Washington DC. Mitchell and Austin had a blast. Austin came home saying it was the best field trip he had ever been on. I replied with "It better be. It was certainly the most expensive field trip you ever went on!" I'm not quite sure what their favorite spots were in D.C. They were pretty exhausted by the time they got home. Talk about a whirlwind day. They had to leave for the airport at 4:50 a.m. and they walked in the door around 10:00 p.m. that same day. They saw everything from Arlington to the Capitol.


Here's a great class picture!



Just for our Hope. The Hope Diamond. Personally I'd take my Hope any day over this one!




Thank God for the wonderful country that we are so blessed to live in.

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

cool pics! i knew i could count on you guys to post some. nathan didn't have a camera this year, and at first i thought...oh, nuts i won't get to see any pics...then i remembered austin and uncle mitchell would definitely have a camera. :-)

2:37 PM

 
Blogger christina said...

Mitch - I must say who is that dashingly good looking guy in the class picture back right - my oh my what a stud.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home