Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Spring has finally sprung!




I always forget how much I love Spring. Living in Michigan it is a very short lived season. However when it finally arrives it is great. I love planting flowers and seeing all the beautiful colors that the Lord has provided for so many different things. I wish it could last a little bit longer. Here is a picture of our beautiful weeping cherry tree. In about a week it will just be a tree with green leaves but for now it is just breathtaking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Nicole said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I love the comment that Austin was freezing. As if he could do anything else with .01% body fat. Your tree is beautiful and I can't believe Hope is riding a two wheeler. Time is flying, all of a sudden Ava's next big thing is her BIRTHDAY!!!

11:07 AM

 
Blogger mittin92 said...

Nicole,

I'm glad you found our blog. Thanks for posting. You are right! Time flies by so fast. So many times people say, "Before you know it..." and now I am saying that. Ava will be 1 and I will have a junior higher YIKES!!!!

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Nicole said...

yeah, and then Hope will be getting married!

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Tina! Your cherry tree is so beautiful. We have really enjoyed having a longer spring here in Louisville. There's lots of blooming trees and plants, but my heart will always be further up north! And Hope is getting so big! Last I remember, she was JUST born. Yikes, now mine is almost 2!

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home